So, here we go...
Firstly I suppose I should should start by telling you that I am still a student in year11 (I refuse to disclose too much information about my personal affairs for safety reasons, you'll understand of course) I have a variety of friends of which we mostly have a good time, however it mainly lies within school hours as I have a current relationship with a girl I am deeply in love with. Sincerely; I love her with everything I have to offer and hold dear to me... she is like family as I have known her for almost two years and one of those being in a intimate relationship. However, as she is one of the main things on my mind practically all of the time, it burdens me that her troubles seem to weigh her down and prevent her from achieving her goals - at least not without a heavy struggle. I desperately wish that I could help her carry the pressing weights that slow her; she says I do plenty by just being there for her and I don't doubt her for a moment... although it doesn't seem like enough for me to just be there and watch her struggle. I want to be able to help lift her spirits and support her dreams. Her burden is great and I know there is very little anyone can do to help her even me, but it's just so painful to sit idly by and watch her suffer. Even now not being with her as I type this, I can't help but think of her and as she has been talking with me tonight about how she feels with regards to it, I just miss her dreadfully right now and usually it's acceptable that I can't see her during the week as I can't make the distance to her house and also make it to school the following morning, but what I wouldn't give for a small touch of her soft gloriously supple skin...
I realise that this was supposed to be a general, more rounded first post but like I said: She is practically always on my mind and honestly, right now, I am finding it so hard to focus on anything but. and that is a rarity with me... There are usually things that will be available to distract me from her absence, but not tonight.
I'll wrap this post up now by simply saying goodnight and I wish you all a peaceful sleep.
Lastly: I would just like to thank you if you are reading this as it is my first time and so thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any comments or things you would like to share, then please feel free to leave comments (although if you must criticise, I only ask that you do so respectively) Thank you again.
You shouldn't feel so helpless... if she says you do plenty, then you do... Trust her. Don't get yourself down... xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's not that I don't trust her, it's just that I hate seeing her like that. It's as if someone you loved so dearly was being hurt or abused and you were being held back and helplessly made to watch the torment as it happened to them. xx
ReplyDeleteThen close your eyes... turn away. Do something, ANYTHING to help yourself. You have to put yourself first sometimes... It sounds like you're doing all you can, so don't blame yourself for what's wrong with her... It's obviously not your fault... Don't carry guilt xx
ReplyDeleteif you saw your mum in the street struggling with shopping after she's just gone through a terrible ordeal, you'd help her wouldn't you. That's what I want to do for this girl, she means the world to me and so I want to be there to help with whatever I can to the ultimate limit I am able. I really do love her and there's nothing worse than watching her struggle and strain while I do nothing. I WANT TO HELP! It's not so much that I blame myself; I just feel like I'm able to do more than I currently am... I love her... I hope you can at least understand that. xx
ReplyDelete