So then the second post; exciting :P
Well I've not been too bad I suppose, hope you've all been okay. I've just sat through my mock exams for the final year of my GCSE's and in all honesty there are a few that could've gone better but overall I don't think I've done too bad :) there were some really good exerpts used in the music listening paper... really good!
But never mind that. What I really wanted to talk about this time is... well pretty much a brief continuation of last time.
So I have spoken to her about what she thinks of it and she's just as upset to hear how it affects me as I am to see her that way. She think's it unfair that she "puts me through that" I've told her that I don't care what she "puts me through" just as long as she can be happy, honestly: I'd take it all away if I could; all the pain, all the misery... gone. I know it's a fool's thought but I guess that just makes me a fool.
I don't really know what else to write about with regards to this topic, I've told you pretty much all I've told her. However there is another topic I'd like to talk about so I'll wrap this up and set a new post.
Again thank you for reading :)
I don't think your a fool
ReplyDeleteP.B xx