Well I've not posted anything for quite a while and I wanted to talk about relationships - mine in particular :P
My girlfriend is the most generous, caring, beautiful person in the world.
She cares for me, does whatever it takes to make me happy or my day even the slightest bit better.
I think the most amazing quality about her is that she wants to do these thing for me, she is so brilliantly amazing and I absolutely loves her to bits.
ALTHOUGH ;)
We do have our up's and down and it's really difficult at times, but we pull through and usually; we end up better for the experience. Ya know; we'll talk, have an argument/fight and it might escalate, but then we'll meet and talk about why things went wrong for that to happen and we'll tell each other what we like or dislike about what we've done/do.
Conclusively:
I love my girlfriend very much. She means the world and more to me and finally I am glad to announce that it feel like she actually knows it. I think she's more beautiful than anything I'll ever see, she is beautiful and sensational and adorable and so brilliantly sexy. She is more than anyone can ever contemplate and I absolutely love her to bits.
(this post is actually a response to an already post on another [girls] blog - see if you guys can guess who's) ;)
lovingly to MY AMAZING GF.
Tom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment