Maybe the question should be differently phased as: Who, is perfection?
And with that turn of phrase; I believe I have found an answer for you viewers: her name is Catherine.
She is in no way perfect, in fact her flaws are many...
BUT:
There could not be a more perfect young woman in my life. She is the most spectacular person in the world to me. Nothing nor no-one could ever top her regardless of who or what they are and what they could do/give.
I am completely besotted and betrothed to her, in love with her beauty and charisma. Her charm and "wit" have managed to entangle her around my heart, my soul and my life. I feel empty without her, like she is a drug that I could never kick, nor want to.
I love you my beautiful, sensual, seductive, fantastic, beguiling, enchanting, sexy, gorgeous, brilliant, stunning, bedazzling, and beautiful girl.
I know I said beautiful twice but that's because beautiful is the only word that could come close to 'perfecting' her-not just her appearance. But rather her entirely.
Deeply, Passionately and Madly in Love,
T.W xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That was beautiful... I love you too :')
ReplyDeleteBut for once I have no words to answer you with...
Forever yours,
P.B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:D xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI just read this again :'( :') I love you so much...
ReplyDeleteI am so lucky to have you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yep, I suppose you are. xxxx
ReplyDelete