Monday, 2 January 2012

Post #7 - Happy New Year Everybody :D

Yes, Happy New Year indeed. I do hope you've all enjoyed your Christmas' and new year's.


For me Particularly, I felt like it was an opportunity for change: I felt like it was a reason to set off the new year with high hopes of a difference for the better. So for me, my new years obligation is to:
 - Revise before all my upcoming exams (it's the last year for GCSE's)
 - Not to get worked up about things so much and to relax more generally
 - See my girlfriend more frequently :P
 - To get along better with all family members
 - To SUCCEED! (mainly in exams but also applicable to general life ;)


I hope this year brings prosperity to you all and I hope you have a fantastic 2012, since it's going to end the 21st may as well live it up XD (rubbish)


Yours faithfully
T.W

No comments:

Post a Comment